Total Bilirubin Meter
- Bilirubin meter with direct spectrophotometric reading for measuring Total Bilirubin concentration.
- Whole blood sample collected in heparinized micro-capillary tube and then centrifuged.
- No additional reagent is required to carry out tests.
- Reading system at unique point for both Bilirubin and interfering substances with automatic correction.
- Internal calibration on manufacture against known value calibrators. Long term Calibration stability 6 months and possibility of Calibration by User.
- “Stand alone” instrument provided with internal software, keypad, Liquid-Crystal alphanumeric display and internal printer.
Intended use: Measurement of Total Bilirubin
Sample: Centrifuged Whole Blood
Sample volume: ≥40 μL
Reading cuvette: Heparinized hematocrit micro capillary (75mm/60uL) tube
Measure unit: mg/dL & μmol/L
Linearity: Upto 30 mg/dL or 510 μmol/L
Test range: 0.0000—2.000ABS
Measuring system: Direct Spectrophotometry
Light source: long life time white color LED.
Optical filters: 450nm & 578nm with long lifetime
Sample reading: From a single-point of the capillary tube
System Zero and Controls: Completely automated
Interference: Automatically compensated
Reading time: 10 seconds even with highly hemolized samples
Reading accuracy: < 5%
Detector: Silicon photodiode
Results: On LCD and via printer
LCD: 2 line x 16 character ASC code LCD with back-lit
Printer: In-built thermal printer (58mm paper)
Programming: By membrane keypad
Data storage: Up to 1000 results
RS232: standard serial port
Size: 265 mm x 190 mm x 80 mm
Weight: 1.20 kg
Power adaptor: input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz; output: DC 12V/3.3A
Note: Design; Color and Technical Specification are subject to change without prior notice.
For Product Updates & Offers, Visit: